Den jydske Haandværkerskole ili skraćeno TCJ is a type of organisation School/Institute/Educational centre/Vocational Training (secondary level) for refrigeration technic that uses only the best equipment from the whole world, placed in Hadsten in Denmark.
They count 4500 students and annual turnover approx. 95 mils. Danish crowns.
MB Frigo has donated to TCJ a cold room that is a part of their refrigeration system with focus on green technology and environment. It is used as negative temperature cold room with trans critical CO2 plant.
The plant is used for:
- Training of students at all levels.
- Short time courses for skilled refrigerant engineers. Both international courses and Danish courses.
The cold room is used for training:
- Use of controllers for operation of the freezer room. Cooling, defrost, alarm functions, monitoring and more.
- Personal safety in a freezer room, alarm system.
- Refrigerant emission alarm system, gas detection.
- Calculations of heat transmission.
- Moist air in relation to the freezer room.